Kronski.blogspot.com

Musings from the poet laureate of frivolity
All Material Copyright © 2008 by Adam Strong


My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Observationist. Prone to posting in bursts, then remaining dormant for a few weeks.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

"I never wanted this, you said I wanted this."

"I was only giving you what you wanted"

"maybe I didnt want anything, maybe I was happy the way things were"

"The way things were? Did you really think you could get by on that life you were living"

"I--"

"That little stinking rathole you lived in, can you really look me in the eye and tell me you were ok with that"

"I was"

"Take some time, don’t just rush out with an answer you know will smother me"

"I'm not trying to--"

"You know exactly what you are doing, you throw this little phrase out there"

"I say these things--"

"You say these things to shut me up!"

"Your damn right I do, I dont want to live my life under your microscope"

"My microscope, My microscope?! I just don't want to see you coming home drunk every night"

"That's not why I'm late"

"Who ever said anything about late?"

"Who ever said anything about those late nights until you did just now"

"You were asking me about"

"I was asking you about coming home drunk, I wasnt even talking about the late nights"

"What are you accusing me of?"

"Im not accusing you of anything, you’re the one who brought up the late night's?"



"I can --"

"Don't even say anything, I can read it all over your face"

"I know, I know every time you come home filled with compliments"

"I love you.”

"Don't bring that shit into this, trying to back your way out, I’m not going to fall for that again, Jesus Christ, are you out of ideas already"

"Honey!"

"Get out, get the hell out"

"but I haven’t.."

"I don’t need to hear anything, I can hear it in your voice, the deceit, the lies”

“I’ve always been faithful to you”

“You don’t even know how to lie”









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home