Kronski.blogspot.com

Musings from the poet laureate of frivolity
All Material Copyright © 2008 by Adam Strong


My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Observationist. Prone to posting in bursts, then remaining dormant for a few weeks.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Announcing Rustic Round Up

All,

Thank you so much for your continued support of Kronski.com. I'd like to announce that the groundbreaking of my new MP3 blog site, Rustic Round Up, has been completed. The champagne was cheap but sparkling, and we didn't leave too much of a mess.

It will feature songs with a rustic leaning, or as I've described it in the byline: "Music that stares out at the bare shacks, corn fields and trailer parks from a Greyhound Bus."

So, without further ado, I present to you the URL for this site. Dig in and don't forget to bring a towel.

http://www.kronski.com/rustic/

For the first day I feature music by the Carter Family, Golden Smog and Paul Simon.

Listening is easy, just click on the .mp3 link, or right click and select "save target as."

I hope you will continue to support Kronski.com and music of all kinds.

Thanks,

Kronski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home