Kronski.blogspot.com

Musings from the poet laureate of frivolity
All Material Copyright © 2008 by Adam Strong


My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Observationist. Prone to posting in bursts, then remaining dormant for a few weeks.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

I dropped out of high school yesterday, god what bullshit!

It took all but three hours to separate myself from that school.

In one way its disugsting, in one ways its prophetic.

Because I was tossed aside from the beginning , so I aint gonna change none now.

Its hard to talk about, if you really want to know.

The whole thing, just kind of exploded sixteen months ago.

"Ok, but this aint gonna end up in some kind of magazine, now will it?"

Its easier than you think.

The first cut, the first time in a limosine, is key. I remember my dad had this river boat that he'd take me out every once in a while. He had already thought we were gone, but this Riverboat spent enough time in his craw to matter somehow.

I resurected the fucker almost eighteen months ago, and without warning, he flashed his blade.

I found myself in the middle of work camp again, due to the injury and all. I had so many people to blaim, but it was, at the end of the day irrelevent.

Go wherever you can, because your alive without a knife, and damn, you might as well be without one, because, in all honesty, youll probably spend more time alive.

I lit a smoke around this time.

You know, if you still want it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home