Kronski.blogspot.com

Musings from the poet laureate of frivolity
All Material Copyright © 2008 by Adam Strong


My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Observationist. Prone to posting in bursts, then remaining dormant for a few weeks.

Friday, November 25, 2005

National Novel Writing Month Winner

I usually do not post personal information, but this one was too juicy not to share.

Back East for the Thanksgiving Holiday, I completed the task of writing a 50,000 word novel in just under thirty days (twenty four to be exact) yesterday on the occasion of my thirty-third birthday. It's an unruly mess of a child, but it's a book all the same. Believe in the Unreal is a big, wet kiss to the South and a love of music that affects everything I do. It's about inspiration, and the forces that control the creative endeavors that we choose to pursue.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home