Kronski.blogspot.com

Musings from the poet laureate of frivolity
All Material Copyright © 2008 by Adam Strong


My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Observationist. Prone to posting in bursts, then remaining dormant for a few weeks.

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Good day.

It is on this 2nd to last day in the year of our lord 2003 that I present to you the new generation of content for kronski.com. No longer forced to languish through hand-generated html code, I can now publish on a whim, without the clarification of my own mental editor.

Short stories will continue to appear as normal, but more sporadically, as I will use this particular avenue to assimilate my ideas and shambolic flights of fancy.

I wish you all a happy new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home