Kronski.blogspot.com

Musings from the poet laureate of frivolity
All Material Copyright © 2008 by Adam Strong


My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Observationist. Prone to posting in bursts, then remaining dormant for a few weeks.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Maybe you wonder where I am these days.


What are you doing, you never update the site?

Are you feeling ok?

Is that a ripe bruise on your head? It looks like a grapfruit.

Are you really getting married?

Aren't you the same guy in high school who was last picked for everything?

Aren't you a smarty pants for writing this stuff?

Have you ever thought of trying to get published?

----Well, yeah I've thought about getting published, who hasn't? I have a long way to go.
----No, Im not that smart, If I was, maybe Id have more money, or at least a car.
----Yeah, and now Im coordinated, go figure.
----Yes, and I'm still shocked. Though If the reader has been paying attention it all makes sense.
----A bruise? Yes, it's a bruise from when I put my head through the window last week. Don't ask.
----Yeah, I feel fine.
----Writing longer stories containing characters with five times the problems and twice the caffeine.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home