Kronski.blogspot.com

Musings from the poet laureate of frivolity
All Material Copyright © 2008 by Adam Strong


My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Observationist. Prone to posting in bursts, then remaining dormant for a few weeks.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Hershel and Marzine Contained in Novel Format

Hello,

So I listen to those around me. Over beers they say "Hey, I like what you've written, but it's too hard to follow, I don't know what comes next." I sit and take it all in and respond, but it's not enough. So I act. I spend hours transferring the various posts into a static, complete entity.

So, from now on, Hershel and Marzine will continue here and only here. There are chapters upon chapters. Minor editing in spots has occurred, but for the most part it's identical to what came before, but more organized. Now it's easier to sit in a comfortable chair and scroll while you read. As for this space, I shall return to the olden days of Kronski.com, when I'd post random ramblings, music reviews and the scribbles of my journal entries.

I will continue to update Rustic Round Up as often as I find singles that cannot go unheard by the likes of you my readers. The Kronski.com Network is open for business.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home