Kronski.blogspot.com

Musings from the poet laureate of frivolity
All Material Copyright © 2008 by Adam Strong


My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Observationist. Prone to posting in bursts, then remaining dormant for a few weeks.

Friday, May 14, 2004

Slow Motion



Usually I can get it out of my mind.
Focusing on the guilt and flying free of
all the passion and the lust.
The sheer pleasure of it all.
The depth at which it travels envelopes every
part of my body and takes my breath places
I had forgotten existed.
The hands traveling up and around, touching,
rubbing, moving all over places which seem
foreign to me, yet so very familiar by means
of habit.
Making all that feel new and exciting,
bringing back to me the warmth, the sweat,
the breath.
The slow motion
I feel everything...everything.

-Shireen Kachwalla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home