Kronski.blogspot.com

Musings from the poet laureate of frivolity
All Material Copyright © 2008 by Adam Strong


My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Observationist. Prone to posting in bursts, then remaining dormant for a few weeks.

Thursday, June 03, 2004

I am forced to shut the message board down.

Unfortunately, an individual has taken it upon himself to destroy what ever good was meant by the board in the first place. To call me and my "work" (I don't take myself THAT seriously) a 'fraud' while hiding behind ridiculous pseudonyms is completely ridiculous and pointless for anyone to read.

With very little effort I can pinpoint all of the comments (and their accompanying characters) to a disturbed individual, one whom I was friends with years ago but ended up being a little to disturbed for his (and mine) own good.

Not that it was being used anyways in any other way than the occasional 'what’s up?’ from old friends, which the board itself was intended for originally.

I guess you can't escape your past completely and I wouldn't want to. I just don't want to give this disturbed individual any power with his smear campaign; I'll leave that to Karl Rove.

Sincerely,

Dr. Kronski
Editor in Chief,
www.kronski.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home